Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random restarting! mini dumps, ect. whatttt!!?

My computer will randomly restart and after checking event log I get errors like this:





The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x00000008, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xba8aad0b). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini012108-02.dmp.





i just swapped out the memory and the mobo so that is not it. I think it could be the PSU or maybe a cooling problem...my case is at 82 F when playing games and that is when this usually happens. Is it worth getting a PSU or is that not the problem! any idea would help, thanks!

Random restarting! mini dumps, ect. whatttt!!?
ooooooh god.....





I would start from beginning


Format HDD


Reinstall OS





Lol, dont worry u dont have to do that. Its probably minor. Try to open case and play, and see if anything happens. I used to get blue screen errors when my comp overheated. Also do a registry repair.


No comments:

Post a Comment