Saturday, May 22, 2010

Help! I called a random guy...?

I'm sorry if this sounds lame or anything, but it's an honest plea for help. My bf and I are in different cities for the summer and this acquaintance (friend??) of his keeps IMing me and yesterday he convinced me to call him. I admit it's partly my fault since I should have just stopped talking to him, period. But I was really lonely and honestly very curious why this guy was so interested in me. So I called him and we chatted for like 20 minutes. Now I feel really guilty b/c a while back, my bf told me just to not talk to this guy on IM anymore, b/c he said this dude was strange... WHAT SHOULD I DO? Should I tell my bf about this call or is it no big deal?





oh and in addition, I think I'm influenced by the fact that THIS GUY thinks we're doing something secret from my bf, talking to eachother online when my bf said not to... etc... but I really saw no harm since I wasn't really flirting or anything, but THIS GUY still thinks it's 'secret'... ahh so complicated I hope you understand.

Help! I called a random guy...?
Just leave the guy alone sweetheart. It's not worth losing your bf over. simply stop talking to him. Technically, you are not cheating, but if your bf asks you not to talk to this particular guy, then its probably for the best. However, if your bf is asking you not to talk to any guys, then it is probably just his insecurity.


-Dr. p
Reply:thumbs-up

paid survey

No comments:

Post a Comment