Monday, May 24, 2010

Random, bad diarrhea?? help 4 my grandpa! DOCS help!?

hey so my grandpa (im not making this up its not me haha) has been having REALLY bad diarrhea like a few months ago and now it came back. like my grandma woke up from his stomach rumbling, then he woke up n ran to the bathroom. alot of times he doesnt make it.








its not like the flu or anything.. and we dont know whats wrong. he has diabetes but hes ALWAYS had that. n this is the only symtom hes having.. shes trying to keep a food diary..





and my grandma said it might be something that starts with a C?? idk but im really worried about my grandpa..


(obviously hes been to a doctor but they dk whats wrong!)

Random, bad diarrhea?? help 4 my grandpa! DOCS help!?
This may be a condition, i forgot the name but it starts with an "H", it's named after a doctor, and it's a condition of the gallbladder that sends out too much bile through the intestines causing random, bad diarrhea


No comments:

Post a Comment